Our office takes pride in being:
- Your advocate. We treat our clients like family and we care deeply about the results we achieve for you.
- Your confidant. We prioritize building relationships with our clients based on trust and confidentiality.
- Your sounding board. We listen. We understand your stress and uncertainty in new legal matters. We welcome your questions.
- Your advisor. We give practical, effective advice personalized to your unique needs.
- Your needs. We help each client in a personalized way.
- Flexible hours and unparalleled accessibilty for your convenience.
- Your Law Firm. We want to be your first call.
Stacey M. Kelley is a 1995 graduate of Villanova University School of Law. She moved to the Seattle area in 1996 and has been practicing in Washington State for more than 23 years. Stacey prides herself on giving her clients personalized service and attention. Stacey is actively involved in many community organizations and activities, including serving on several local Boards and Commissions. She values the opportunity to help clients solve their problems and plan for their futures. Stacey has many years of experience in civil matters, and she handles cases of all sizes with diligent, smart, and caring legal representation.
> 25 years of practice
> OMWBE certified business
> Accepting many legal insurance plans: ARAG, Hyatt Legal, LegalEase
Rocket Lawyer and LegalZoom Network Attorney
Committed To Helping Our Clients Succeed
History & Expertise
1995- Graduated from Villanova University School of Law
King County, WA Settlement Guardian ad Litem 2008-present
King County, WA Title 11 Guardianship Guardian ad Litem
Children’s Hospital Legacy Advisor, 2006-present
1997-present: The State Bar of Washington